Thursday, May 15, 2008

We have liftoff!

Hello all - and welcome to my blog. This is my first attempt at something like this. I wanted to do the 23 Things the first time around but with adjusting to a new job and graduate school it just wasn't in the cards. I was very happy to see them offer a round two and I hope the impending summer isn't too big of a distraction.
Anyways - setting up my first blog. I guess it went okay - my biggest challenge was trying to add the Avatar. I had one already created from a fantasy football league I did in the fall, but figuring out how to add it to my blog took some time. I guess the biggest lesson I learned is to read all of the instructions on the 23 Things blog before I try to muddle my way through a step. Once I found the specific directions to adding the avatar - it was easy.
So, where will this blog go? Honestly, I have no idea. For right now, I don't see it as being anything more than reflections on this overall process (the fact that I will be doing it mostly while school is out of session pretty much leaves me little choice). However, the more used to the process I get, the more I will try and incorporate it into my school's library.

No comments: